After over 25 years in the corporate world, I finally had to come to terms with the bigger mission that had been whispering in my ear for many years.
But I didn’t do it voluntarily. I didn’t do it knowing how everything would work out. A door opened, and I decided to step through it.
On August 2, 2016, everything changed for me. Because of a corporate restructuring, I suddenly went from a successful role at a leading financial services firm to not having a job. I only knew two things. I knew I didn’t want to be an employee again. And I knew I wanted to change people’s lives. I didn’t know exactly how I was going to do that. But I took the next step. And the next. And the next. And today, just a few years later, I live in the mountains of Colorado and help amazing people step into lives of greater presence, purpose, and possibility.
Education and Qualifications
- Certified Presence-Based® Coach
- Board of Advisors, Presence-Based® Coaching
- International Coach Federation, PCC Certification
- Board of Directors, Roaring Fork Leadership
- Mentor and Coach, Energize Colorado
- JD, University of Chicago
- BS, University of Illinois (Bronze Tablet, highest honors)